6L2A-12A650-CAB 2007 Ford Explorer 4.0L VIN Programmed ECM PCM
Each ARES Technologies ECM, PCM, BCM, or TCM module is rigorously tested, programmed to your VIN, and updated with the most recent software from the original manufacturer before shipment.Our customers benefit from free domestic shipping on all purchases and a 30-day hassle-free return policy, as well as a one-year limited warranty; we'll replace your purchased module for free within the first 12 months.
- 6L2A-12A650-CAB 2007 Ford Explorer 4.0L Engine Computer ECM PCM | VK2-L2632
- Top engine and powertrain computer module seller.
- Best available price and quality in the industry. Save money now, and get the job done quickly.
- Let us take care of the technical specifications by providing dealer level expertise in programming your control module. We will program the module to your VIN and the latest software provided by the manufacturer, which not only helps fix the issue that your vehicle is facing, but also improves your vehicle's performance. You will only need to reprogram your original keys after installing the purchased part.
- Take the stress out of repairing your vehicle. We understand electrical misdiagnoses can happen, so if the purchased part is not the problem, you are not stuck with it. With our hassle-free 30 day returns, you can have peace of mind when buying ARES products.
- Fully refurbished OEM products for guaranteed quality. Help the environment by purchasing re-manufactured.
Unless otherwise requested, all orders will be shipped using freight carriers selected by ARES Technologies. Requests for air, or special truck handling may be arranged in advance. Requests for RUSH or overnight orders will be honored whenever possible. Additional costs, resulting from requested special handling or order processing are the responsibility of the Customer and are non-refundable. ARES Technologies does not guarantee same day shipping, or the performance of any contracted freight carrier.
(b) Freight Terms.
We ship our products worldwide and offer free shipping throughout the U.S. We do NOT ship to APO/FPO, US Protectorates, and PO Boxes.
(c) Risk of Loss.
All orders are made pursuant to a shipment contract meaning that the risk of loss and title for such orders pass to Customer upon ARES Technologies’s delivery of the order to a shipment carrier. We encourage Customer to use the tracking information supplied in connection with the fulfilment confirmation and the ARES Technologies website to track and retrieve shipments promptly.
(a) ARES Technologies Return Policy.
At Customer’s expense, Customer may return a unit within the first 30 days after purchase, provided that: (i) Customer informs ARES Technologies in writing of Customer’s intent to return the unit and (ii) Customer obtains a merchandise authorization (“RMA”) number issued by ARES Technologies. Such return will constitute a Customer Refund Claim. All returned units will be inspected by ARES Technologies for compliance with ARES Technologies’s RMA Requirements (defined below). Customer acknowledges and agrees that any returned unit not meeting RMA Requirements will result the denial of Customer’s Refund Claim in its entirety. The return of any unit without Customer’s notification of return or without the issuance of an RMA will be an Unauthorized Return. Unauthorized Returns will neither give rise to a Customer Refund Claim nor Warranty Claim. All units that are returned as an Unauthorized Return will be held for no more than 45 days after ARES Technologies’s receipt of such unit. ARES Technologies reserves the right to maintain possession of any unauthorized returned unit, if after 45 days of ARES Technologies’s receipt of the unit, Customer neither arranges with ARES Technologies, (under terms satisfactory to ARES Technologies in its sole discretion), nor obtains an RMA for such unit from ARES Technologies.
(b) Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Requirements. Returned units must be in original condition and must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Electrical parts are tested prior to purchase and if returned, all units will be inspected for burned components, physical damage and water damage. Returns will be processed in the order received and may have a greater handling time than order processing. The lifetime warranty and/or Customer’s Refund Claim shall be void if an item is returned with any signs of:
(a) burned components.
(b) physical and/or water damage.
(c) misuse, abuse, modifications, opened, tampered with, and/or used for any purpose not originally intended.
(d) vehicle is involved in a collision.
(e) security seal is removed, broken and/or damaged.
Whether a unit is free of defect shall be determined by ARES Technologies in its sole discretion.